- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Peaceful Low Maintenance Home Bordering Eagle Reserve Conservation Area
This private Cape home borders Eagle Reserve Conservation Area and is on a quiet road. The hardscape landscape offers low maintenance, giving you time to enjoy nature. The home has two bedrooms upstairs and a convenient bedroom on the main floor. A large eat-in kitchen complete with a cozy wood-burning fireplace is every cook's dream. The large den is comfortable and bright and the perfect location to entertain guests or enjoy with friends. There is a walk-out basement, an oversized connected garage, and a generator. Ideal place for a year-round home or peaceful getaway. Enjoy a hike by the Royalston falls, stroll around the historic district or relax on your 80 acres of paradise!
- Appliances Included Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Exterior Features Deciduous Shade Trees
- Exterior Siding Clapboard, Wood
- Fireplaces 1
- Flooring Wood
- Heat Ceiling Fan, Furnace, Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Oil, Propane, Wood
- Hot Water Oil
- House Color gray
- Living SqFt Source Assessor
- Roof Asphalt
- Rooms 5